Skip to content
- Coral reef ecology (from gastropods to corals to fishes).
- Spatial-, size-, and stage-structured interactions, population dynamics and community patterns.
- The roles of density-dependence, habitat quality, predation, competition, and resource limitation in aquatic ecosystems.
- The application of meta-analysis in ecology (e.g., quantification of effect size (and interaction strength) and its variation among organisms and environments).
- The design and implementation of whole ecosystem experiments and environmental assessment studies.
- The application of ecological theory to the design of marine reserves and fisheries management strategies.